White Spirit Animals: Prophets of Change
• Looks in-depth at the lessons of the major White Spirit Animals: the White Bear, White Lion, White Elephant, White Wolf, and White Buffalo
• Explains how to use shamanic dreaming and trans-species telepathy to communicate with these great spiritual teachers
• Reveals how White Spirit Animals are calling humanity to restore balance, respect, reverence, and honor to protect our animal kin, ourselves, and the earth
Beautiful rarities of nature, all-white animals are held sacred by many indigenous cultures and offer deep wisdom to all who will listen. In addition to the White Buffalo, there are other revered white animals, such as the White Wolf, White Lion, White Elephant, and White Bear. Each of these White Spirit Animals belongs to a species at the apex of their ecosystem, meaning the environment in which they live will unravel without them. Speaking through ancient and modern prophecy and the many humans who communicate with them, these White Spirit Animals are urgently calling to humanity to restore balance and protect our animal kin, ourselves, and the earth.
Combining sacred elder lore, science, and her own telepathic dreams, Zohara Hieronimus looks at the special role played by White Spirit Animals in spiritual traditions and prophecy around the globe, where they are seen as guardians of animal wisdom, each with a special purpose and gift. She reveals how they have collaborated with humanity since the last ice age, inspiring spiritual practices and conferring shamanistic powers, and are considered the stewards of the great spiritual transformations that occur during transitional times. Sharing the waking vision of White Spirit Animals that called her to write this book, and their message of CPR for the earth--conservation, preservation, and restoration--she explains how to use shamanic dreaming and trans-species telepathy to communicate with these great spiritual teachers. Exploring each one of the major White Spirit Animals--White Buffalo, White Lion, White Elephant, White Wolf, and White Spirit Bear--and the cultures in which they are honored, the author shows, for example, how the White Buffalo is called a harbinger of peace and abundance by many Native American tribes and the White Bear, the great earth healer, teaches us about nurturance and patience.
As a bridge between the spiritual and physical worlds, between humans and animals, White Spirit Animals are calling us to open our hearts to the wild, to the sacredness of the wind, the water, the earth, and dream a new world into being to heal our own personal and collective wounds and restore the earth to balance.
White Spirit Animals: Prophets of Change är tillgänglig som e-bok.
Publicerad : 2017-10-24
Förlag E-bok: Bear & Company
ISBN E-bok: 9781591432487
Hundratusentals historier väntar
Läs och lyssna hur mycket du vill. Du väljer själv när du vill byta eller avsluta ditt abonnemang.
Roligare än någonsin med böcker
Fler än 11 000 läsare har gett Nextory fem stjärnor i betyg på App Store och Google Play.
Bokutmana dig själv
Sätt upp egna läsmål och följ din egen bokstatistik med funktionerna Bokutmaningen och Läsdagboken.
Böcker av J. Zohara Meyerhoff Hieronimus
Andra har också läst
- Sanctuary of the Divine Presence: Hebraic Teachings on Initiation and Illumination
- The Future of Human Experience: Visionary Thinkers on the Science of Consciousness
- Kabbalistic Teachings of the Female Prophets: The Seven Holy Women of Ancient Israel
- Ett perfekt äktenskap
- Ärren bär jag med stolthet: Branden i Edsbyn och livet efteråt