Undercover Epicenter Nurse: How Fraud, Negligence, and Greed Led to Unnecessary Deaths at Elmhurst Hospital
Rooms were filthy, nurses were lax with sanitation measures, and hospital-acquired cases of COVID-19 were spreading like wildfire.
Worse, people who had tested negative multiple times for COVID-19 were being labeled as COVID-confirmed and put on COVID-only floors. Put on ventilators and drugged up with sedatives, these patients quickly deteriorated—even though they did not have coronavirus when they checked in.
Erin wasn't about to stand by and let her patients keep dying on her watch, but she knew that if she told the truth, people wouldn't believe her. She began to share what she found on social media. Unsurprisingly, she was fired for it.
Now, Erin is standing up to tell the whole horrifying story of what happened inside Elmhurst Hospital to demand justice for those who fell victim to the hospital's greed. Not only must the staff be held accountable for their unethical actions; but also, this kind of corruption must be destroyed so that future Americans are not put at risks.
Undercover Epicenter Nurse: How Fraud, Negligence, and Greed Led to Unnecessary Deaths at Elmhurst Hospital är tillgänglig som ljudbok.
Publicerad : 2020-12-17
Förlag Ljudbok: Tantor Audio
ISBN Ljudbok: 9781705282465
Hundratusentals historier väntar
Läs och lyssna hur mycket du vill. Du väljer själv när du vill byta eller avsluta ditt abonnemang.
Roligare än någonsin med böcker
Fler än 11 000 läsare har gett Nextory fem stjärnor i betyg på App Store och Google Play.
Bokutmana dig själv
Sätt upp egna läsmål och följ din egen bokstatistik med funktionerna Bokutmaningen och Läsdagboken.
Andra har också läst
- Underestimated: An Autism Miracle
- When I Die I'm Going to Heaven 'Cause I've Spent My Time in Hell: A Memoir of My Year As an Army Nurse in Vietnam
- Getting Pregnant for Dummies
- The Omni Diet: The Revolutionary 70% Plant + 30% Protein Program to Lose Weight, Reverse Disease, Fight Inflammation, and Change Your Life Forever
- Undercover Epicenter Nurse: How Fraud, Negligence, and Greed Led to Unnecessary Deaths at Elmhurst Hospital
- Fallet Miranda