The Meaning of Surah 71 Nuh (Prophet Noah AS) From Holy Quran (El Sagrado Coran) Bilingual Edition English Spanish
In Nuh, the seventy-first surah, The Holy Quran refers to Nuh’s prophethood in snippets. Prophet Nuh AS (Noah) is a messenger of God. When Prophet Nuh AS realizes the messages are not accepted by the community, he supplicated to God. God planned to flood the community of Nuh at a specified time. God commanded Prophet Noah AS (Nuh) to warn the people of the flood. God brings forth the water from the skies to prove Nuh’s message to be accurate. In The Holy Quran, the flood is a symbolization of the mercy of God to the believers. Allah SWT (God) gives the world a new beginning.
The disbelievers disbelieved God's message and messenger Nuh so they were drowned. Because his people are unable to grasp the idea of the existence of one God, the lives of Prophet Muhammad SAW and Prophet Nuh AS (Noah) are parallel to each other for the time of the revelation of this surah. The surah was used to increase the faith of the believers; it shows that Prophet Nuh AS (Noah) before Prophet Muhammad SAW had difficulties in dealing with the disbelievers of his time.
The surah is entirely Meccan meaning it was revealed while Prophet Muhammad SAW was trying to create a Muslim community in Mecca. According to the Tanzil version, it was the seventy-first surah revealed. It was revealed after the sixteenth surah, An-Nahl (“The Bee”) and before the fourteenth surah Ibrahim (“Prophet Abraham AS”). According to Noldeke’s version, Nuḥ was the fifty-third surah to be revealed. It was revealed after the thirty-seventh surah Saaffaat (“Those Who Set The Ranks”), and before the seventy-sixth surah, Insaan or Dahr (“Man” or “Time”). Main themes of Surah Nuh's include: belief in One God (Pure Monotheism), signs of God (the Earth, Sun, Moon), and punishment of denying Allah's message.
The Meaning of Surah 71 Nuh (Prophet Noah AS) From Holy Quran (El Sagrado Coran) Bilingual Edition English Spanish är tillgänglig som ljudbok.
Publicerad : 2019-04-05
Förlag Ljudbok: Jannah Firdaus Mediapro Studio
ISBN Ljudbok: 9781987167184
Hundratusentals historier väntar
Läs och lyssna hur mycket du vill. Du väljer själv när du vill byta eller avsluta ditt abonnemang.
Roligare än någonsin med böcker
Fler än 11 000 läsare har gett Nextory fem stjärnor i betyg på App Store och Google Play.
Bokutmana dig själv
Sätt upp egna läsmål och följ din egen bokstatistik med funktionerna Bokutmaningen och Läsdagboken.
Böcker av Jannah Firdaus Mediapro
- The Meaning of Surah 016 An-Nahl The Bees (Las Abejas): From Holy Quran Bilingual Edition English Spanish
- The Meaning of Surah 10 Yunus (Prophet Jonah AS) From Holy Quran (Священный Коран): Bilingual Edition English and Russian
- Life of Prophet Muhammad SAW Last Messenger and Prophet of God English Edition Ultimate Version
- The Meaning of Surah 99 Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake): From Holy Quran Bilingual Edition English Spanish
Andra har också läst
- Musse & Helium. Kärlekens vind - en godnattsaga
- Bamse och Tutelutt
- Ett perfekt äktenskap
- The Meaning of Surah 99 Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake) From Holy Quran Bilingual Edition English Spanish Standar Version
- The Meaning of Surah 72 Al-Jinn (The Jinn Race) El Diablo From Holy Quran Bilingual Edition English and Spanish