Minimalist: Decluttering Your Space for a More Meaningful Life
Subject 1: Many people have heard of Hygge, but most of them don’t know how to incorporate it into their lifestyle. Hygge is based on comfort, warmth in the winter, and simple designs that reflect a homy, cozy feeling.
Subject 2: Is being able to focus really that important to your happiness?
Yes, it is. And in this book, I will explain more of the reasoning behind this. You will also learn more about different methods to improve your focus, practical techniques to prioritize better and quicker, and how to avoid diversions that will keep you from making your dreams a reality.
Subject 3: Everyone is different, and there is nothing wrong with that.
However, what does this mean for the application of minimalist principles?
It means that minimalism is a stretchable concept that can be mixed into our everyday lives and into our personal lifestyle and choices. It also means that minimalists can be categorized, more or less, into different types. All these topics will come to light in this comprehensive book. Aside from that, the history of minimalism will briefly be explained, as well as the main steps for beginners to take.
Minimalist: Decluttering Your Space for a More Meaningful Life är tillgänglig som ljudbok.
Publicerad : 2020-12-16
Förlag Ljudbok: Efalon Acies
ISBN Ljudbok: 9781664907690
Hundratusentals historier väntar
Läs och lyssna hur mycket du vill. Du väljer själv när du vill byta eller avsluta ditt abonnemang.
Roligare än någonsin med böcker
Fler än 11 000 läsare har gett Nextory fem stjärnor i betyg på App Store och Google Play.
Bokutmana dig själv
Sätt upp egna läsmål och följ din egen bokstatistik med funktionerna Bokutmaningen och Läsdagboken.
Andra har också läst
- Spiritual Healing: Learn about Yourself through Mindfulness, Meditation, Intuition, and Self-Love
- Spiritual Awakening: Unleash the Power within You Now
- Spirituality: Become More Spiritual through Meditation, Mindfulness, Self-Love, and Focus Techniques
- Simplicity: Learning about Design, Minimalism, and a Calm Environment
- Spiritual Living: Increase Your Spirituality through Simple Living and Minimalism
- Essential Oils: The Joys of Aromatherapy, Hygge, and Minimalism for More Peace of Mind